WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Good Morning

Hi all...we are in Louisiana enjoying the great weather and green grass. I have met several other dogs, but my master forgot her camera....so anyway. One was a teacup Yorkie and his master from Wisconsin. They are looking for a new home, coz they use to live in Mexico during the winter, but with all that is happening I guess they'll stay in Texas. Most of all the dogs I've met are smaller than me...what great fun. Oh, I guess there were two that probably could have had me for breakfast, but my master kept me away from them.

If you have not noticed, there are some new things on my blog. Look to the right and you will see some emblems. One is freekibble and the other Animal rescue. My master thought that maybe we could help out with these. You click on one, and it takes you to their site WOW, just like that you help feed my little brothers and sisters. My master has been 'clicking' free kibble and Animal rescue for several years now.

Our friends in Nebraska just got a new dog from the Humane Society by the name of Abby. Here we are looking at a picture of her on my other masters computer.


This is a shot of my little sister jumping for her HotDog, she jumped so high she jumped right out of the picture. As you can see, I don't get that excited for some stupid little piece of meat.



And heeeeeeres ABBY.....ain't she cute. We haven't met her yet, but can't wait...what a looker! Look at those eyes, they tell a story. She was rescued by my masters' friends (the ones who have Jackson) and are giving her a second chance in life.....that is soooooo cool. I think she is 5 months old and of a somewhat mixed breed of yellow lab/golden retriever/hound?

Any way, I will keep you all updated on the trials and tribulations of Abby...Until her owners decide to put up a blog too.

Time to get off and take a walk in this new park....new smells and lots and lots of squirrels!

Later....Tuck

No comments:

Post a Comment