WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi all.....still in Louisiana, in a very nice park. My master likes it alot, coz she goes to this building and plays with some kind of machine. She said sometimes it even gives back some of the paper she puts in it. I think she called it a 'slot machine'.

At our last camp site, I met a bunch of cuties, so my master took pictures this time.

Our neighbor next door had this girl poodle called Lulu, about 1 year old. It is interesting that this dog was named after a restaurant in Alabama that both my masters loved eating at. Lulu's restaurant is named after Jimmy Buffets sister! My masters love Jimmy Buffet



The next little one that we met was truely a little one. It is a yorkie by the name of Jazzy, and she is 71/2 weeks old

She followed her master where ever he walked, kind of funny, like a little shadow. She wanted play with everyones shoelaces.

Well, guess I better stop for now, my masters are holding up my new halter, meaning its time for a walk.
I know this is a short post, just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
See ya later....Tuck

No comments:

Post a Comment