WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaack!




Hi all...sorry about the big delay. My masters' computer went on the blink and couldn't take off any pictures for my blog. But now, a new Toshiba, bigger and faster is at my paw tips!!!










We are in Texas, in the panhandle. All I know, the only thing that seems to grow bigger in Texas is those dang stickers. Every where you walk, those stickers get in between the toe pads, stick to your hair and cause general big head (and paw) aches. We stayed in La Mar, Colorado a couple of nights ago..and there was not one blade of grass...any where! Poor Luxi had to pee soooooo bad, and no grass to pee on. She finally gave up and peed on the rocks (like us boys) but I don't think she's forgiven our masters.




We got to where we are now and low and behold.....GRASS! Luxi got out of the pickup and ran to the edge of the lawn and well, you know.



Our masters have taken us everywhere with them, when they go on day trips. Except for the restaurants...bummer. They came back today smelling like baby back ribs and beans. Hummmm, wonder where they went.



I didn't get any pictures of the great dogs we met here at the RV place, but some great stories. One, a 2 year old Jack Russell, a rescue got along really well with Toby and Luxi. He likes to play with the big boys. I on the other hand didn't think he was all that great. We said Hi, and that was about it



The other dog I met was fiiiiiiine. She was a 2-3 year old white boxer and very sweet and gentle. I'm not sure where her owners got her, but also think she was a rescue. Toby really liked playing with her, and Luxi was ho-hum.



I will try and get pictures from now on...so you can check out whats out there. The majority of dogs I've seen have been mixed mutts that were rescued. They come in all sizes and their masters are always talking them up.


I will finish up for now, but promise to write more and post more pics. There is a lot of stuff out there and many fun things to do and smell. Can't believe all the rabbits and squirrels. There are some smells and goo I don't recognize, but sure do love rubbing in it. (to the dismay of my master). I think I'm due for another bath, rats!


See ya later.....Tuck

No comments:

Post a Comment