WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Friday, October 21, 2011

A new passion-water!



Hi y'all....This is me Tucker with my bud Toby checking out the water way under the bridge. I so enjoy walking across this thing, neat little fishes swimming and other goodies lay on either side of the walk way. My master lets me walk across, of course with her hanging on to me for dear life. I've come to enjoy the coolness and cleanliness of the Guadalupe river. My masters go kayaking on it also. I think there are some pics of that in Margs' blog http://margarettavel.blogspot.com/.

















We (my masters) decided to stay here at this RV resort a little longer cos of the water and green grass. It is very peaceful here. Except for some very rude dogs that like to bark when we walk past them....every day! Although, I have to admit, the little yellow lab is kind of cute...But she is protected by her bigger boy lab and a funny looking dog called a Chinese crested. Can't tell if its a she or he, but I don't think I really want to find out. It is really crazy here, there are houses up on the hill, and every one of them has dogs in the back yard looking over into the RV resort. Kind of makes me feel safe, cos if something or someone tries to sneak into the campsite, they let us know.


Now let me tell you about the bridge! It was made by people who don't have to walk across that thing bare pawed. I tried, but my masters ended up carrying me and Luxi across. Toby is so big pawed, he had no trouble, but us little ones, WOW! Don't like the bridge, NO HOW!




As you can see...not an easy walk. So I will continue to have my master carry me across, or maybe she'll let walk across the bottom again.

Well, enough for now, more smells and more water to explore...chat with ya later. Tuck








































No comments:

Post a Comment