WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Not again





I think I'll have my owner try to blog once a week instead of everyday. She's having troubles with her computer and her teeth. We have to stay here a little longer coz her teeth need more fixing. That's okay, I got to meet some more dogs and got to chase some more squirrels.


Here is a picture of Toby and I cornering a squirrel up a tree...poor thing...wish I could climb trees!




Boy, did we get into trouble the other night. One of my masters had baked a chocolate cake and had one piece left. They put it on the table and left to visit friends (Logan and Darby's' masters). Well, you know how us dogs feel about cake.....Toby stretched and took the plate right off the table. He was nice enough to share it with the rest of us! Our masters were worried about the chocolate part, but it was such a small piece for all three of us.

Met a new dog the other day, her name is Amber and she is soooo shy.

On a sad note, its getting that time where most of my friends are leaving the RV park and going home or to other locations. Today, Toby's very dear friend Bitsy is leaving and going back to Iowa. Later this month Brandy will be leaving.


We will be leaving at the end of this month too. Kind of excited to go back up to cold country...except it won't be as cold. We get to visit with Marg's mommy and daddy (I call them grandma and grandpa) , her siblings and their little ones (love kissing them) and with some of our oldest friends .
We are going to stay at our Nebraska friends house for awhile, and I will get to play in a fenced yard....where I can run and run. I really do miss the chance to run.
Well, enough for now.....later....Tuck


No comments:

Post a Comment