WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Campfires and friends







Well, today we said good-bye to some more friends. It is getting really sad around here.

Lucky and Callie left Wednesday, Brandi left yesterday and today Amber, Chloe and Kirby.

Safe trip to all of you.....hope new smells and new tails will welcome you!!



On another note, we are getting use to sitting around a campfire....still a little leery of the snap and pop...never know when something is going to jump out at you...Toby really likes it and Luxi...well you know how she tolerates new things..but she is getting better.
later in the next week....


I started this several days ago and had to stop for my master got sick...again. I don't know why she doesn't do what I do...eat some grass, works everytime.

So now I am really backed up (hee-hee) in writing to you all. We left Rockport 2 days ago, very sad day for all of us. No more squirrels to chase! No more Gail and Rick to pet us and give us lovin. No more warm , sunny days and warm nights...rats!



My masters hooked up the Rig and took us all for a last lap around the park. There is hardly any of our friends left. Oppie is still here, as is Logan and Darby...but all the others have left for northern parts.

To catch you up, we went to the beach the other day and our masters let us run around a little bit without those dang leashes. I played in the water and chased some birds, while Luxi and Toby just chased birds. There was some of these funny looking things in the sand that my master told me to 'leave it!'...think she called them jelly fish or peanutbutter fish..something.









Ugly things!! And they were alllllll over the place. There was even some called man of war..or something. My master got really nervous over that one..wouldn't even let us sniff it.




We went to the beach with our friends Darby and Logan and their masters...had alot of fun and even got to eat some corn!!!


Boy...do I love corn.




I included a picture of Buddy, whom I met just the day before they left for home...really nice pup.
Well, enough for now...I got to go outside and do my thing before we leave...So, Hi all and see ya later...Tucl

No comments:

Post a Comment