WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

LINCOLN!!



Well....we are back in Lincoln...yeah!...where my masters stay-there's a great big yard to run in. Sooo much to smell and chase, and don't tell my masters, but rabbit poop is pretty tasty!



We are here for a couple of weeks. My master's friends have a dog named Jackson. She is a Chocolate Lab and very friendly. I've tried to introduce myself to her several times but I don't think she likes the way I do it.



I miss the warm weather of Texas...but not the mosquitoes. Coz of all the trouble they are having with mosquitoes and Heart worm...we had to go to the Vet yesterday for our yearly shots and blood work for heart worm. Dr.Katy told us we are healthy and ready to go....could have told her that.

The picture above is my master worring about me getting sunburned...put her cap on me. Think I'm pretty classy-yes?




I get to run without a leash now...so maybe I'll loose the weight I put on in Texas...sure hope so...

Well, my masters are going to Whole Foods today, so I better finish this off. Will put a picture of Jackson in my next blog...so take care....Tuck

No comments:

Post a Comment