WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Update on Jackson


Well, Jackson went to the Doctor and had to give some blood....yeeck. It appears that for the most part, she is okay, just had a little bug. (or big bug...who knows). So, glad that you're okay Jackie, oops Jackson...Now I can continue to woooo you!

I finally got pictures of Lewis and Shadow. I know why they call him Shadow....he is everywhere and nowhere. Behind a tree, up in a tree, walking across the lawn...nothing seems to affect him. I chased him the other day (hee-hee, got loose) and dang, if it didn't faze him. He just jumped up on the front porch and stared down at me.



Lewis ( the gray cat) on the other hand is an old lover. He is an inside cat and I really don't think he likes us visiting, coz he isn't allowed down in the basement when we're here. He isn't as fast as Shadow and may not jump as fast. Rats!



On a lighter side, my master seems to be feeling better. After the welcome wagon we gave her, there should not be any doubt our love for our master! I enclosed a picture of her owie.


So, continue to enjoy the fresh outdoors, the rabbits , birds and all those fuzzy little critters...will chat with ya later...Tuck

No comments:

Post a Comment