WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A visit

Hi
We just got back from visiting my other master Marg's parents house. Stayed there for about a week and got to play with Zach and Zoe who were visiting too.( My master Marg's nephew and neice). We like going to Bob and Dorothy coz there is a lot of room to run and play. We get to watch out this big picture window people walking and running around a track.

And sometimes, Dorothy will give us extra little treats like cherrios at breakfast time.....yummm!

I think Dorothy likes us coming to visit...she pets us all the time and throws the ball for me!!

Here are a couple of pictures of me, Toby, Luxi and Zach.


Anyway, we got to play and play and just have fun running around. Even shy little Luxi got into it. It was great to see them all.

We are back in Lincoln now, getting ready to head back up North so my masters can go back to work..hee-hee.
Catch ya later.....Tuck

No comments:

Post a Comment