WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial weekend

Yeah!...new dogs have come to town, I mean the campsite. I am soooo excited to smell all those new smells. There are a bunch of people around too, tall and short ones. I'm not so sure the small ones know how to be quiet, We'd get into trouble if we talked as loud as they do. Oh well, they are puppies, er... kids, so they get to get spoiled.

My master went around and took some pictures of the new dogs, I haven't met them yet. But I did want to show you Buddy and Freds "after the hair cut "pictures...they look so good!

























These next set of pictures are of the new dogs that I have not met yet, but sure want too. They are super fine looking!

This is Zoie, she is a 8 years old Pap-westie mix and next to her is Mitzey, a 11 year old min-pin...isn't that dress just the greatest! I don't think Mitzey liked getting her picture taken, she stuck her tongue out at my master!

















Across from our RV site there are five dogs that I have not met yet, but they sure are a mix of dogs. Most of them are rescues, just like us and they each have a great story to tell, but I won't have time today to tell it all. I will give you the group shots and then, maybe tomorrow, the stories.


















So, until later, hope you enjoy your holidays like I am...and remember to remember those who fought for us and paid the ultimate price...men, women and K-9s. Tuck

No comments:

Post a Comment