WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Saturday, May 22, 2010

New place to stay

Well, Hello...we are at our new site and have been for about a week. Takes time to get all the smells down and see all the new things, like trees and bushes and picknick tables and fence posts and on and on. My master tells me that we will be here for a couple of months, so get use to it. The only thing I don't like right now is the wind, it blows my ears back. Its sort of slow right now in this camp ground, but should get busy later next week or so. Have only met the owners' dogs and a couple of others.

Let me introduce Buddy and Fred. They belong to the RV resort owners and are very friendly. Buddy is the black one and almost looks like me...he is not happy right now coz he is going to get a haircut soon...and he told me that he likes being a free agent and taking 'unsupervised' visits to the neighbors down the road. Fred, on the other hand is just a mellow fellow, likes to watch the world go around. But he doesn't mind joining Buddy on his visits to the neighbors. I will get a updated picture of Buddy post haircut...soon.













The two new friends of mine, one is a poodle named Anna and the Shipoo is named Sally. She is our next door neighbor (the white one). Thats the only problem with being at this camp ground, our neighbors don't stay long like they did in Texas...but on the other hand, will get to meet more new dogs and cats!


So anyway, I have lots of pictures and things to tell you, but not enough time today..just wanted to catch you up on where we are and what is happening. It is sooooo much fun here, so much green grass and NO stickers!!!!!
Until later.....Tuck

No comments:

Post a Comment