WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SORRY!

Hi y'all...this has been a very weird and busy time for my master, so she didn't want to write for me. She didn't feel very well for a couple of days coz she had to go get her teeth fixed. She does not like dentists...I think that maybe she should chew on some of our teething toys..or maybe a chew bone or two. Then, her computer got sick and had to go to the hospital for awhile. She just got it back today.

The weather has been warmer, which makes those pesky squirrels come out in groves. They are teasing me and my brother and sister. They sit on the tree branch right out the window and swish their tail! My master isn't happy with them either, coz they are eating her plants.

They are everywhere, chasing each other across the RV roof and around and under everything. My master won't let me chase them!! (not sure what I'd do if I caught them anyway).

My masters have a sick sense of humor. They said that the sweater was for my own good....but I DON'T THINK SO! I cannot move an inch when they put this on me. I think I'd rather be cold.
We went to the beach yesterday and had lots of fun running up and down the shore, chasing sandpipers and seagulls. We got all wet and sandy.
My master bought a kite, the kind that you can make it do
loops and all...except she can't---yet.
Today we just drove around, going to the park and down to the piers. We couldn't go to our favorite park coz they're getting ready to have a festival. Something about oysters or something.
Anyway, I will try to keep up with my blog (I'll keep my masters happy and healthy so they can type)
The last picture is me having a great time with my head out the window. My master will only let me stick my head out when we are going slow.
Will chat with y'all later...Tuck










1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your doing well Tucker, can't wait to see you and Toby and Luxie this summer!

    Love,
    Zach & Zoe

    ReplyDelete