WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh my tummy


My master wasn't feeling too well yesterday, so we didn't do too much except for short walks with my other master. I got a little bored last night and got into some trouble. My masters usually remember to hang up their jeans when they change clothes, but one of them forgot and I found the jeans on the floor. I was rewarded with some tasty treats in the pockets! The only problem, had to chew through the pocket, so I got treats and some cloth. It sort of upset my tummy this morning. My masters were not too happy with me. Hopefully, today will be a better day for some long walks and maybe some visits with friends.

I will try and write some more later today..especially if we do something fun.

Later....Tuck

No comments:

Post a Comment