WELCOME

Follow me and my family as we travel through various states in our RV. (My master Vel will do the typing)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CATS!!!

Last night, while my masters were watching TV, the strangest noises...Cats were screaming at each other outside our home. I'm not sure who they belonged to, but they were loud. (scared me) Toby and Luxi started yelling back, so I joined in too. Don't think our masters were happy with us.
I am getting tired of this cold weather. My master throws the ball for me for exercise, but lets face it, chasing a ball twenty feet is not cutting it. Just too cold to play outside. Chatted with Sam (the poodle) last night and with this cute little pom..she'd just gotten a hair cut. Forgot to ask her what her name was..will ask next time.
The last couple of days here has been crazy, we all got baths, pedicures and I got my hair cut. It was okay, just don't like scissors around some areas.

Just got back from our ride, I met a little 6 year old shitzu named Maddie. She likes people more than other dogs, just like me. But we got along just fine.

Guess what else...we saw some Texas chickens, don't know what they are really called, but my master wouldn't let me chase them.


No comments:

Post a Comment